Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Time Warp

I can't believe so many months have gone by since I last updated our blog. One of my best friends, Krista, has inspired me to blog more often and update our loved ones on GrozaNation!

It has been a long 9 months...we have been sick on and off almost every week for 9 months...some common things, some strange (very strange) things. I have often wondered, "Is it our house?" "Is it the stores we go too?" "Is it our church nursery?" etc., etc....God is pruning me in this time and although it has been hard, He is so gracious to teach us the most important lessons using the most basic things in life.

Anyway, enough excuses about why I haven't blogged!

Charlie turned one on March 20th and Cosette turned 3 on June 7th. There is so much to write about that I don't know where to start! Charlie started walking at about 12 months although he first army crawled at 4 1/2 months and started pushing his walker around at 9 months or so. He loved to push that walker around all over the place and was quite good at it, but now at 15 months he prefers to run everywhere. Cosette is having loads of fun playing with her baby dolls, tea sets, mini-swimming pool (she loves all things water!), and pretend phones....she is a chatter box!

I will post more later but here are the pictures we had done for their birthdays:


No comments: